Thursday, January 22, 2009

STOP The Noise!

Dear Bentley,

My owners are always buying me squeaky toys. They're so annoying! I usually destroy them within a few seconds. Then I get in trouble. I just don't like the sound of the squeaker inside of them. What can I do so I want get in trouble, but my owners will still keep buying me toys? I do love toys!

--Sam--

Dear Sam,

I have lots of squeaky toys but surprisingly they don't really annoy me that much. I guess my ears aren't as sensitive as yours. From now on, you should be more gentle with your toys. Maybe if you played with them in a way to keep them from squeaking, It'll be much better on your ears. When you tear your toys up, your owners may not understand why you're doing it. In the future, when they bring you a new squeaky toy, don't play with it at all. If your owners see that you're not playing with it, they'll know that you don't like it. Hopefully then they'll bring you new toys---toys without squeakers. Whatever happens, just remember how lucky you are that you have loving owners that'll buy you toys all the time. Most dogs aren't that lucky :( Good luck to you and thanks for seeking my advice.

Barkingly yours,
Bentley