Monday, January 26, 2009

Hardwood Horrors

Dear Bentley,

My owners and I just moved into a new house. Our new house has hardwood floors instead of carpet. I cannot stop slipping and sliding across the floor. It's really starting to freak me out! Do you have any advice on how I could make walking across these slippery floors easier?

--Cooper--

Dear Cooper,

I'm more comfortable walking on carpet too. Whenever I go to a place that has hardwood floors, it freaks me out at first then I finally get used to it. You just have to start off by walking across the hardwood slowly. If you run, you'll start slipping and sliding around. You may even run into a wall. Getting adjusted to new floors takes time. Before long, you'll be able to walk across your new hardwood floors with no problem at all. Good luck and thanks for seeking my advice.

Barkingly yours,
Bentley