Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Daddy "The Night Owl"

Dear Bentley,

I like to go to bed early, but my daddy stays up late. Really late!!! Until around 2:00 a.m. I don't like to go to sleep until he goes to sleep (I still get kinda scared). Since he stays up late, I'm forced to stay up late. What can I do to let him know that it's time for him to go to bed, so I can go to bed?

--Charley--

Dear Charley,

My owners like to stay up late too. What I do when I want some shut-eye is bark my head off. We live in an apartment, so if I bark my head off late at night, my owners could possibly get in trouble. So instead of taking the chance of getting in trouble, they get off of the computer and go to bed. That may work for you. Just remember to not bark so loud that your throat starts to hurt. That's happened to me more than once. Whatever you do, good luck!!! Thanks for seeking my advice.

Barkingly yours,
Bentley