Thursday, January 15, 2009

Daddy's New Lap Toy!!!

Dear Bentley,

I used to spend most of my time sitting on my daddy's lap while he watched TV, ate, and even while he read his books. Now he always has his laptop on his lap. Oh how I wish he would put the laptop away so I can jump in his lap and get petted on. What can I do to get my daddy's attention again? I'll do anything.

--Alex--

Dear Alex,

I know exactly how you feel. I used to spend a lot of time in my daddy's lap, but not anymore. It seems like he always has his laptop on his lap. When he doesn't, he's usually playing video games. I'd give anything to get more attention from him. At least my mommy lets me sit in her lap all the time :) My suggestion to you is to just bark your head off. Let him know that you're not happy. Hopefully he'll see (and hear) just how upset you are and will put his laptop away and invite you to jump in his lap again. Good luck and thanks for seeking my advice.

Barkingly yours,
Bentley